future media.

The item i'm going to write  about that have improved in technology is a go pro camera.

Go pro is always looking at ways to make there cameras user friendly.  For example, the 'Go pro 5 has voice activation , so enables the consumer to take there videos and photo immediate and quick. This allows them to capture action when they want to with out missing any action. Unlike the 'Go pro 4 where it does not feature voice activation , making it slower for the consumer to capture their footage.

The voice activation would benefit me with my studies as I sometimes find it a challenge to hold a camera and take a photo or video without shaking it . So this would probably  allow me to achieve  more focus photos.


gopro_chdhx_501_hero5_black_1274419.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework

pre production i my storyboard